IWBOAPS-Electrified IWBOAPS-Electrified

Title

Wait... you stumbled upon a song you supposedly made, when I know for a fact you only got that software a month or two ago? Why not submit them together? I smell stealies... anyways, the song kinda sucks.

Owlsey responds:

I smell jealousies, anyways, i got the software about a YEAR ago, submitted "My first song", then deleted it because it sucked. Why not submit them together? READ THE FRIGGIN SUMMARY!

Nutcracker Suite REmixed Nutcracker Suite REmixed

Title

Spectacularly awesome! Does it great justice!

Hell I Create (Bliss) Hell I Create (Bliss)

Title

Pretty nice, flows easily.

After the Monsoon After the Monsoon

Title

Oddly comforting. Good job!

Razz Razz

Title

Spectacular, this was really nice to listen to.

Last Stand Last Stand

Title

Dude, that was awesome. Make many, many, many more.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 3) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 3)

Title

Dude! Encore! That was honestly some of the best music I've heard on this site, derived from video games or not.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2)

Title

You rock. This kicks ass. Make more.

darphfluffy responds:

Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Awesome!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1)

Spectacular!

Dude, I love you. You are honestly THE BEST composer on this website, you hear me?

darphfluffy responds:

Aww, stop it...no i am not

Chanson de l'Espace 4 Chanson de l'Espace 4

Title

Sounds happy and not as slow as the other CDEs.