Retro Xmas Retro Xmas

Title

That wasn't really that funny. I mean, yeah, it was, but it could've been a lot longer, and therefore, a lot better in this case.

Sincerely,
The Christians

Mavis &amp;lt;3's Patrick Mavis <3's Patrick

Mavis Beacon :3

Purpin responds:

Good call.

Plan B - Bizzness Woman Plan B - Bizzness Woman

Title

Well, even while being nice... the audio was choppy, the animation was choppy.

The flash was choppy.

Even so, I'll give you an eight for effort.

Keep trying!

Murad136 responds:

Awww, thanks Zack! I'm moving onto frame by frame animation with people instead of stickmen, just felt like sharing! Thanks again.

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

Title

Every year I watch this, and every year I laugh my pantaloons off. Awesome.... dude.

Virginia Tech Shootout! Virginia Tech Shootout!

Title

The animation sucked, and it had the potential to be scary, but the style ruined it.

Also, 666 KB?

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Awesome.

That was spectacular. The music was too quiet, but besides that, it was fantastic!

My very First Flash My very First Flash

Title

OK, man... to put it bluntly, this really, really, REALLY sucked some major testicles, OK? It's two stick figures. Fighting. What an original concept! I'll give you a 2 for lack of effort - I mean, effort, and just remember:

If my mommy and daddy actually bought me flash and I didn't have to download a piece of software equivalent to a flying shit, I would make something original.

Something funny.

Something cool.

Something violent.

Something long.

OK?

Ichi-Kats26 responds:

maybe i just sumbitted my first flash ani OK? maybe i wanted to see what level i was at OK? Maybe i didnt know how to put sound in the ani yet and i had only had flash fro a week OK? Maybe im only 14 years old OK? You probably dont know how to animate for shit so just give me a break and be less hardh on the first timers alright?

Snail Jesus Rides Again! Snail Jesus Rides Again!

Oh damn.

Zeebmork, some people see your name and think, "SPAMMA, BITCH!"

This is an exception.

This is exceptional.

Fucking fantastic.

I... I mean, I'm not even being sarcastic here. That was fucking hilarious, Zeeb. To everyone who is downvoting this, either fuck off or watch the animation. Alright?

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Title

Hahaha, only just now saw this today! Completely brilliant, Matt! Maybe you should make some sort of series with the peoples' random encounters. That would rock some major socks in my foot area.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Title

Sir, you are the sexiest bicycle ever. I thoroughly enjoyed this animation, and the story was hilarious. Maik moar plox.